Please note that churches may not apply directly for funding. Churches can, however, be part of collaborative applications with faith-based nonprofits.
*** Before proceeding, please review the Christ-Centered Living white paper.
Before continuing with your Inquiry, a few reminders:
- You will need to use your email address as your username and to create a password.
- If submitting Inquiries on behalf of multiple separate organizations, you must use a unique email address for each in order for the system to recognize them as separate organizations
- You will be required to enter your Internal Revenue Service Tax ID number for verification
- You must provide evidence of your organization's tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The only acceptable documentation is a letter from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service
- You will need to know the costs associated with your program/project, e.g., for personnel, operating, evaluation, etc.
- If your email address has changed since last year's cycle, please create a new user name using your current email address
- Upon successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgement email that includes a copy of your submitted responses
- You are not required to complete your Inquiry in one sitting. You may save your work and return to it for modification prior to submission
- If you prefer, you may prepare your responses offline and then paste your responses in the online spaces provided
This Inquiry is exclusively for projects in the Christ-Centered Living space. You will be required to explain how your program/project addresses at least one of the outcomes identified in the Christ-Centered Living Logic Model:
- More people will hear and embrace salvation through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- More people will reorient their lives around Christ through discipleship
- More people will impact their environment as an outgrowth of their Christian faith
If you encounter any difficulties with this system, please email or call the Grants Manager at 812.437.8260.
Continue with the Inquiry Process