Please note that Christian churches are eligible for funding if they are part of a collaboration with at least one eligible nonprofit organization. Collaboration must be demonstrated through agreements and/or MOU’s outlining clear roles and responsibilities of partners. Christian churches may not be the applicant or the fiscal agent for the collaboration. Funding may support church efforts as part of the overall collaborative plan to address social issues or conditions, e.g., poverty, homelessness. However, funding may not support church operations or routine activities for its constituents and visitors, e.g., church services, youth groups.
*** Before proceeding, we recommend reviewing the Christ-Centered Living white paper.
Before continuing with your Inquiry, a few reminders:
- You will need to use your email address as your username and to create a password.
- If submitting Inquiries on behalf of multiple separate organizations, you must use a unique email address for each in order for the system to recognize them as separate organizations
- You will be required to enter your Internal Revenue Service Tax ID number for verification
- You may be required to provide evidence of your organization's tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- You will need to know the costs associated with your program/project, e.g., for personnel, operating, evaluation, etc.
- If your email address has changed since last year's cycle, please create a new user name using your current email address
- Upon successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgement email that includes a copy of your submitted responses
- You are not required to complete your Inquiry in one sitting. You may save your work and return to it for modification prior to submission
- If you prefer, you may prepare your responses offline and then paste your responses in the online spaces provided
This Inquiry is exclusively for projects in the Christ-Centered Living space. You will be required to explain how your program/project addresses at least one of the outcomes identified in the Christ-Centered Living Path to Impact:
- More Christians will contribute to a flourishing community as an outgrowth of their faith
- More people will orient their lives toward Christ and more residents will flourish in their communities
- More people will hear and embrace Christ and His salvation through a personal relationship with Jesus
If you encounter any difficulties with this system, please email or call the Grants Manager at 812-437-8260.