Making the Case
When Christians fully accept the gospel message and put its principles into action, we’re all blessed.
The Christian faith is built upon this truth: Jesus Christ, the Son of God was crucified and resurrected so that each of us may have eternal life through a personal relationship with Him. After making a commitment, Christians have the ongoing opportunity -the mandate - to grow and develop their faith and to share the love of Christ, through word and deed.
What could our region look like with more Christians demonstrating their faith through tangible action? Christ-Centered Living starts with the Christian gospel message, supports meaningful discipleship and learning, and results in believers caring for their communities.
Investing in nonprofits that promote Christ-Centered Living while meeting critical needs will help create the following community changes:
- More people will hear and embrace salvation through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- More people will reorient their lives around Christ through discipleship
- More people will impact their environment as an outgrowth of their Christian faith
The Foundation supports the work of faith-based nonprofits through three main priorities:
- Gospel Received – Increasing opportunities for evangelism; sharing the Christian message with all
- Gospel Learned – Increasing opportunities for discipleship, learning, and mentoring among Christians
- Gospel Lived – Increasing coordinated opportunities to meet community needs through giving and service