It is important to learn as much as we can about effective approaches to improving Early Learning. We have canvased the nation for helpful and knowledgeable resources to help inform this work. Below, you will find links to expert articles and helpful websites to learn more about this target area.*
Indiana Early Learning Advisory Committee
- Indiana Infant-Toddler Policy Brief
- Family Engagement Toolkit
- ELAC Annual Report June 2015
- Achieving Kindergarten Readiness for All of Our Children (Bridgespan/Pritzker)
Paths To QUALITY™ Evaluation Briefs
- Evaluation Brief #1: Key Findings
- Evaluation Brief #2: Does Paths to QUALITY™ Produce Quality Care and Education for Indiana’s Young Children?
- Evaluation Brief #3: Does Paths to QUALITY™ Benefit Indiana’s Child Care Providers?
- Evaluation Brief #4: Does Paths to QUALITY™ Help Indiana Parents Find Quality Child Care?
Zero to Three
Investing in Early Learning Strategies
To learn about effective approaches to improving Early Learning in communities like ours, we have commissioned a white paper, i.e., a study about Inveting in EL Strategies. Below, you will find the custom white paper/study.
*The Foundation is not responsible for content on external links.